OC-PM: RFC: Dec. 3 Presentation

Kip Hampton kip at web.oakley.com
Wed Nov 27 18:04:17 CST 2002

Greetings Mongers,

I've been asked to give the Dec. 3 talk on "something related to Perl
and XML". My first choice would be to cover the basics of using SAX (
the Simple API for XML) but I wanted to offer an opportunity for the
folks that will be attending to have a say in what they'll be seeing.

To that end, if enough folks can agree on another Perl/XML related topic
  that they'd rather hear about before this weekend,( preferably a topic
I've touched on in my column[1] ) then I'll gladly go in that direction.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

-kip

[1] http://xml.com/pub/q/perlxml