OC-PM: Still active?

Preston L. Bannister preston.bannister at cox.net
Thu Nov 14 15:20:41 CST 2002

I wonder what the turnout was the first time around?

Based on the web page, looks like a *great* meeting place.
(An opinion on slightly influenced by the fact it's in walking distance :).
Not the most convenient location for most folks in Orange County.

I'm guessing not too many people showed up.  The charter *sounds* rather
narrow.  There are lots of people who use Perl regularly, but not
exclusively.  Maybe a wider net next time?