OC-PM: Still active?

David Ranney dranney at e-perception.com
Wed Nov 13 09:40:01 CST 2002

Coincidentally, I just found the OC PM webpage a few days ago, and
emailed Ryan Erwin to find out if the group was active. We discussed
the possibility of informal gatherings until regular meetings and/or
presentations can get back on track. I'm sure Ryan will read this so
perhaps he'll chime in.

-Dave

On Tuesday, November 12, 2002, at 10:53  PM, bill at daze.net wrote:

>> I haven't noticed any traffic here...are there still any meetings?
>> I haven't heard anything since the first one.
>
> I attended the first meeting on August 6 and haven't heard anything
> since
> then.  Looking at the website, I can see there haven't been any
> meetings
> since the first one.  I guess nobody uses perl in OC.
>
>> If there are any upcoming meetings, a reminder Monday and/or
>> Tuesday morning would be beneficial also.
>
> Agreed.  I think attendence would have been better for the first
> meeting
> if there would have been an announcement 7 days before and the Monday
> before.

-----

David Ranney
Senior Web Applications Developer