OC-PM: Still active?

bill at daze.net bill at daze.net
Wed Nov 13 00:53:47 CST 2002

> I haven't noticed any traffic here...are there still any meetings?
> I haven't heard anything since the first one.

I attended the first meeting on August 6 and haven't heard anything since
then.  Looking at the website, I can see there haven't been any meetings
since the first one.  I guess nobody uses perl in OC.

> If there are any upcoming meetings, a reminder Monday and/or
> Tuesday morning would be beneficial also.

Agreed.  I think attendence would have been better for the first meeting
if there would have been an announcement 7 days before and the Monday
before.