OC-PM: hash changing

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Thu Jul 11 16:15:00 CDT 2002

On 11 Jul 2002, Michael S. Lavery wrote:

> Sorry if this mailing list is not intended for Perl questions. Didn't
> see anything on the sign-up email so I figured I'd give it a shot.

No apology necessary. :)

If OC-PM evolves anything like SPUG (Seattle Perl Users Group), my home
module, we'll soon be answering questions on C, C++, and Linux kernel
parameters. (Not necessarily a bad thing.)

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.