OC-PM: hash changing

Michael S. Lavery michael at linuxkungfu.com
Thu Jul 11 15:55:18 CDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 13:16, Andrew Sweger wrote:
> Please excuse if I've over simplified this.

No apologies necessary.

> Is that what you're looking for? There's a couple (hundred) other ways to
> do it.

that was it! Thanks, so much.

I love it when I send a message before lunch and come back to have it
answered.

Sorry if this mailing list is not intended for Perl questions. Didn't
see anything on the sign-up email so I figured I'd give it a shot.

<shameless plug> Check out the SQL Agent program. A new open source
database of the CIA and other government agencies flubs and blunders.
Written in Perl . http://www.regina-project.org/sql_agent/index.html
</shameless plug>

Mike L.

--
"Reverend Fathers, my letters did not usually follow each other at such
close intervals, nor were they so long... This one would not be so long