OC-PM: Introduction

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Jul 9 22:10:32 CDT 2002

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Ryan Erwin wrote:

> I'm so excited to have interest.  I am also excited to schedule a
> meeting soon.
>
> Please, if you are reading this suggest any meeting date so we may get
> the ball rolling.

Sometime between 17 July and 31 July preferably. But can you come up with
a topic as exciting as Damian's Time::Space::Continuum? =) I'm catching
that next Tuesday evening in Seattle before heading back to OC. However,
it doesn't look like I'll have my pack/unpack primer ready to present this
month.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.