OC-PM: Introduction

Ryan Erwin ryan at web.oakley.com
Tue Jul 9 22:07:29 CDT 2002

Yes-

Meeting!

I'm so excited to have interest.  I am also excited to schedule a
meeting soon.

Please, if you are reading this suggest any meeting date so we may get
the ball rolling.

I Redmond, we met every 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm.  The
Seattle group would meet on the 2nd Wednesday at 7:00 pm.  The LA group
meets on Saturday afternoon.

I recently completed yet another XML library called XML::EasySlice that
I should be uploading to CPAN soon.  Perhaps discussion of this library,
AxKit - the Perl XML Application Server, Perl in Corporate America, to
name a few topic that I would be interested in presenting.
<File attached: XML-EasySlice-1.8.tar.gz>
Thanks!!!

-R

On Tuesday, July 9, 2002, at 07:05  PM, Samy Kamkar wrote:

> Well I'm here :)
>
> Name's Samy Kamkar and I'm the founder of the LA perl monger...
> but moving down to Sandy Eggo this month.  My work is in Carlsbad ..
> not sure how far away that is from OC but I'm definitely going to begin
> participating in the OCPM and get it rolling if it needs to be :)
>
> Hope to meet with you all soon
>
> -Samy
>
> Bill Gerrard wrote:
>
>> Hey Michael,
>> Welcome to the list.  I'm not sure who else is here since this is the
>> first
>> post I've seen since joining the list on May 30th.  If anyone else is
>> here,
>> please speak up!
>> It sure would be nice if we would have a meeting sometime soon...
>> (hint,
>> hint Ryan)
>>> I am a Perl programmer who recently moved to Orange County from the
>>> East
>>> Coast. I am working for an online learning company in Laguna Beach.
>>> I'm
>>> new to the list, so I thought I would introduce myself. Hope to see
>>> you
>>> at a meeting soon.
> -- Samy Kamkar -- cp5 -- SKamkar at LucidX.com
> LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / code.LucidX.com
---
Ryan Erwin
Web Director
Oakley, Inc.