OC-PM: Introduction

Samy Kamkar SKamkar at LucidX.com
Tue Jul 9 21:05:24 CDT 2002

Well I'm here :)

Name's Samy Kamkar and I'm the founder of the LA perl monger...
but moving down to Sandy Eggo this month.  My work is in Carlsbad .. not
sure how far away that is from OC but I'm definitely going to begin
participating in the OCPM and get it rolling if it needs to be :)

Hope to meet with you all soon

-Samy

--
Samy Kamkar -- cp5 -- SKamkar at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / code.LucidX.com