APM: OC sucks, SPUG rulz

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Apr 30 02:34:51 CDT 2002

[I just realized that an earlier posting of the message below didn't make
it past the PM Majordomo "filter" because of common Majordomo commands.]

Dude,

Yer web page needs a little work. The instructions for zubscribing to this
list are incorrect. It states:

    To zubscribe to the mailing list, simply send an email message to
    majordomo at hfb.pm.org with the zubject "zubscribe". If you ever wish to
    unzubscribe from the list just use "unzubscribe" as the zubject.

That will only return an error unless a majordomo command just happens to
appear in the body of the message. The correct method:

    To zubscribe to the oc-pm mailing list, simply send an email message
    to majordomo at pm.org. In the body of the message, put the following
    text:

    zubscribe oc-pm
    end

So, when's the first meeting? Let's get the word out since you (you know
who you are) and I seem to be the only subscribers to this list. Let's
have the first meeting in late May and put a show together!

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.