[oak perl] PUPPET CAMP NEXT WEEK IN SAN FRANCISCO - DISCOUNT

Amy Hoang amy at puppetlabs.com
Tue Sep 28 13:31:54 PDT 2010

PUPPET CAMP NEXT WEEK IN SAN FRANCISCO - DISCOUNT

Puppet Camp is next week, October 7-8, in San Francisco. This bi-annual
community oriented gathering of Puppet users and developers will be useful
to anyone interested in system administration & management, devops or open
source. Many attendees regard it as one of the most valuable and fun
conferences they have attended. You’ll have the opportunity to network with
a diverse group of Puppet users, benefit from insightful lectures delivered
by prominent community members, and be able to share experiences and discuss
potential implementations of Puppet during our attendee generated breakout
sessions. Whether you are just beginning with Puppet or whether you are a
Puppet Master, what you get from Puppet Camp is an amalgam of opportunity,
information, and of course, some cool swag.

Members of this list can get a 10% discount with the following code: UG2010

Register or get more information on Puppet Camp North America 2010 at
www.puppetlabs.com/puppetcamp.

Amy Hoang

503.575.9784
Puppet Labs | Portland, OR, US