[oak perl] BALUG: Tu 2009-02-17 Eddy Mulyono on: ".rpm .deb .ebuild .tgz OMG!" - the state of packaging across Linux OSes

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 10 19:36:59 PST 2009

BALUG: Tu 2009-02-17 Eddy Mulyono on: ".rpm .deb .ebuild .tgz OMG!" -
the state of packaging across Linux OSes

Bay Area Linux User Group (BALUG)
Tuesday 6:30 P.M. 2009-02-17
Eddy Mulyono on: ".rpm .deb .ebuild .tgz OMG!" - the state of packaging
across Linux OSes

In ".rpm .deb .ebuild .tgz OMG!", Eddy will be looking at the current
state of packaging across distros (Ubuntu, Gentoo, rPath), lessons
learned, and what's next.

Eddy Mulyon: opythonista, djangonaut, ubuntero, catholic choir-boy

Please RSVP if you're planning to come (see further below).

So, if you'd like to join us please RSVP:

     rsvp at balug.org

**Why RSVP??**

Well, don't worry we won't turn you away, but the RSVPs really help the
Four Seas Restaurant plan the meal and they ensure that we're able to
eat upstairs in the private banquet room.

Meeting Details...

     6:30pm
     Tuesday, February 17th, 2009 2009-02-17

     Four Seas Restaurant
     731 Grant Ave.
     San Francisco, CA 94108
     Easy $5 PARKING:  Portsmouth Square Garage at 733 Kearny

Cost: The meetings are always free, but dinner is $13

http://www.balug.org/

Feedback on our publicity/announcements (e.g. contacts or lists where we
should get our information out that we're not presently reaching, or
things we should do differently): publicity-feedback at balug.org