[oak perl] Fwd: Oakland.pm - coordinator resignation

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Wed May 7 08:17:25 PDT 2008

On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 11:02:54AM -0700, George Woolley wrote:
> hi all,
> thanks to all who have contributed to the group.
> - george

Sorry to hear this--thanks for all the good work.

Just recently, I was planning to schedule some SanFrancisco.pm meetings in the
East Bay.  Will this list continue to exist?  If so, then I will post
those here.

In any case, I invite everyone on this list to join the SanFrancisco.pm list.

Its traffic is much like this one's: low volume with occasional peaks into
medium volume for certain conversations.  And it receives all SF.pm meeting
announcements.  It's a good way to stay in touch with the greater Bay Area
Perl community, which is huge.

Thanks,

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/