[oak perl] Review of "Fonts & Encodings"

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue Jan 22 14:09:31 PST 2008

hi randal,
thanks for the humor
and the correction with clear support
skoal,
george

p.s. i've included you in the Acknowledgements section
[which is far down in the left column of the review].
let me know if you prefer not to be included
or prefer some change.

hi all,
(1) i decline to change the author's chapter title
[or references to it]
even in the face of the X.Org Foundation's request.
(2) i don't feel bound by the X.Org Foundation's request,
however it seems a reasonable one
and i'll try to comply with it unless i have a good reason not to.
(3) i changed X Window to X in 3 places (in the review).
skoal,
george