[oak perl] Review of "Fonts & Encodings"

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Mon Jan 21 19:39:23 PST 2008

hi elijah,
thanks very much
for the comments on my review.

== typo
that's the title the author gives the chapter.
also see randal schwartz's post.

== chapter numbers
i see your point.
i've changed the list of chapter titles
from unordered to ordered, etc.

== fonts experience
it's cool that you've actually created fonts.

== questions
i believe the answers to your questions
are: no, no, no.

== request
if convenient,
i request you explain the difference
between character set and character encoding
[or alternatively provide a url
of an explanation you endorse]?

==
skoal,
george

p.s. i acknowledged you in the acknowledgments section
[well down in the left column].
let me know if you don't like what i included
or if i transmogrified any part of it.