[oak perl] [job] contract position at stubhub/ebay in san francisco

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Mon Feb 4 17:08:49 PST 2008

[applicants please email Cynthia Walston <cwalston at stubhub.com> ]

greetings,

my group at stubhub (a subsidiary of ebay) is looking to fill a
contract position in the release engineering group.

the official req is attached.  we're looking for someone to write /
test / maintain perl tools and web interfaces to them in support of
release engineering processes.  we're looking for candidates who have
extensive perl and unix experience.  we're also looking for someone
who can fairly easily put cgi front ends on our backend tools.
platform is linux.

familiarity with perforce and/or ant is a plus.

we're located a couple blocks from the embarcadero bart station.

if you're interested, and of course qualified, please send your resume
to my manager Cynthia Walston at <cwalston at stubhub.com>.

thanks,
david

p.s.  do you know someone else who might be qualified/interested?

[applicants please Cynthia Walston <cwalston at stubhub.com> ]

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.