[oak perl] Request to Transport Some Books to Arden's

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Mon Sep 3 16:57:49 PDT 2007

hi david,
thanks.

arden says
the ideal times for him are noon to 4pm.
up until 10pm is possible.
those times work for me too.

let me know when you can transport the books.   <<<

- george

Info You Might Need
link to arden's address, phone #, and directions to his place:
   http://www.metaart.org/opug/directions/to_ardens.html
link to george's address, phone #, and directions to his place:
   http://www.metaart.org/opug/directions/to_georges.html