[oak perl] Next Meeting - date: Sat. Sep. 8; time: 1pm-3pm

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sun Sep 2 12:54:20 PDT 2007

hi all,
this is a reminder for our next meeting.
there's a cut & paste of the announcement from our home page
below my 'signature'.

- george

== Cut & Paste of Announcement
from our home page:
      September technical meeting
        date: Sat. Sep. 8
        time: 1pm-3pm
        topic: "Modules People Find Useful"
        place: Arden's Place ([link to] directions)
----

==== notes
(1) arden's place is in the oakland part of rockridge.
for directions, follow the link on our home page.
our home page is at:   http://www.metaart.org/opug/index.html

(2) the agenda is: introductions, giveaways, talks, discussion.
i have some books to giveaway [as usual];
if anyone brings more giveaways, cool.