[oak perl] Useful Modules Meeting

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sun May 27 14:41:03 PDT 2007

Hi All,
As far as I can tell from talking to him (since David's post),
Arden is very much alive.
The plan remains to have the meeting at Arden's house.
Skoal,
George

Hi David,
Thanks for being concerned
about the whereabouts of the meeting.

Do you have some reason for thinking Arden has passed on.
I ask because I talked to him on the phone
after receiving your post.
He seemed somewhat amused
at the news that he had passed on.

Skoal,