[oak perl] JOB: Perl consultant needed

Anthony Mirante tony at technicon.com
Mon May 21 12:38:40 PDT 2007

Hi,

We are looking for a Perl consultant experienced with Unicode. Here is
the short description of what we are looking for:

We have a bunch of Excel spreadsheets that have product catalog
information.  These documents include a number of wide characters which
represent fractions, degrees, etc.  We would like to define a set of
rules to convert the wide characters to numbers and to strip out certain
symbols such as degrees.

Please shoot me an email if you are interested.  Thanks.

Tony Mirante
TechniCon

e: tony at technicon.com <mailto:tony at technicon.com>
w: www.technicon.com
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\am\Application%20Data\Microsoft\S
ignatures\www.technicon.com>