[oak perl] 6 Book Giveaways [i still have 1 to give away.]

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue Jun 19 17:57:58 PDT 2007

Hi All,
I still have the following book to give away:
* Perl Best Practices

Let me know if you want this book.
The deal is you need to be willing to pick the book up
at my place in Oakland at an agreed upon time.
Otherwise, there are no strings attached --
except the book is not intended for resale.
If more than one person wants this book,
I'll figure out what to do when that happens.

Below my "signature" is more info on the book
including the URL of the O'Reilly online Catalog Entry
for the book.
The Catalog Entry provides such info as:
* link to table of contents
* link to index
* link to sample chapter
* description of book
* reviews

Thanks to everyone who suggested a book or picked up a book.
It was gratifying to receive so many suggestions
and I'm happy that I've given away 5 of the 6 books so far,
including one book I didn't request.

Skoal,
George

== More Info on the Book