[oak perl] Setting Up Perl on a Kubuntu System

Judy Russoniello judyrussoniello at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 12:38:00 PST 2007

greetings, thanks for your cheerful reply. and information on the meetings.   paz y bien  judy

George Woolley <george at metaart.org> wrote:  Hi Judy,
Currently, we are having meetings
only when there is a specific reason for one.
There are no meetings currently planned
for the next few months.

What would you hope to gain from a meeting?
Perhaps that will bring forth
a specific reason for a meeting
or perhaps I (or someone else) will see
a good way to achieve your aim.