[oak perl] Fwd: UG News--February is Web Design and Development Month at O'Reilly

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Wed Feb 7 18:50:57 PST 2007

Subject: UG News--February is Web Design and Development Month at O'Reilly
Date: Wednesday 07 February 2007 11:56
From: "Marsee Henon" <marsee at oreilly.com>

Hi,

Can you share the following with your members if you think they
might be interested?

It's Web Design and Development Month here at O'Reilly and we just put
together a special resource page dedicated to web development essentials
including books, PDF Short Cuts, articles, and author events:
http://www.oreilly.com/go/webdev

Don't forget your members can receive 35% off any of these titles when
they use discount code DSUG on our site. There's also free ground
shipping in the US on orders over $29.95.

Happy FebWeb,

Marsee

O'Reilly
1005 Gravenstein Highway North