[oak perl] (1) Thanks for Your Posts (2)Top-Posting

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Mon Dec 31 21:34:14 PST 2007

hi all,
george here with my group coordinators hat on.

== thanks
thanks to everyone who has contributed to the group.

thanks in particular for your posts to the list.
and even more specifically,
thanks to those who contributed to the recent thread entitled
'[oak perl] Can anyone recommend a good web site to learn perl?'.

== top-posting
to be clear,
there is no rule on this mailing list
[that i know of, anyway] for or against top posting.

there is, however, a page on our website
that lists some ways to contribute to the group.
among the things listed are:
* have a member profile.
* write a review.
* come to meetings.
* learn something [more] about perl.
* post something perl related to the mailing list.

==
george

p.s. i'll post separately re top-posting
without my group coordinators hat on.