[oak perl] Developer Job Opportunity

Stella Yang stella at colsearch.com
Tue Oct 17 14:33:39 PDT 2006

Hello All,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Stella Yang. I am a Technical
Recruiter working here in San Ramon. I wanted to send out an email and see
if there were any of you that were interested in picking up a contract
position for a client of mine in Sunnyvale. I've provided a brief job
description below. If any of you are interested, please contact me.

Brief Overview:

You will develop a performance testing framework for executing load tests in
an automated manner.

Required Knowledge/expertise:

*	Significant hands-on experience in Web development
*	Expert in Perl
*	Familiarity with performance testing tools
*	Experience with AJAX
*	Working knowledge of Linux.
*	Working knowledge of any relational database (mySQL preferred).
*	Hands-on experience with development of database-driven/web-based

Stella Yang

Account Manager

2410 Camino Ramon, Suite 280

San Ramon, CA. 94583