[oak perl] Linux posters

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Tue Oct 10 11:28:33 PDT 2006

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 11:18:47AM -0700, Adrien Lamothe wrote:

>    Joseph Brenner <doom at kzsu.stanford.edu> wrote:
>
> However, as I remember it, Linuxcare discovered that things like
> this don't travel well outside the Bay Area.

It didn't even travel all that well inside the Bay Area.  I know this
sample isn't statistically significant, but all 10 women I talked to
who saw that poster said it was at best in poor taste.

Re: posters, how about illustrating some of the things you can do
away from your computer because you're not piddling around with "virus
protection" and "anti-spam" because it's either not applicable or
automatic and just works.

Cheers,
David Fetter <david at fetter.org> http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!