[oak perl] Linux posters

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 17:46:03 PDT 2006

I can assure you she is anything but his accessory, and he is comfortably past his teenage years. It is unfortunate that doctrinaire political correctness may cloud people's interpretation of an expression of genuine feeling by a couple. I am looking forward to availability of the two models (also a couple) I plan to use to do the poster where the female is using the computer.

David Fetter <david at fetter.org> wrote: On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 05:28:30PM -0700, Adrien Lamothe wrote:

>    I think I'll do one where the female is on the computer, with a hot young
>    guy on her shoulder.

There you go :)

Cheers,