[oak perl] Fwd: O'Reilly UG Program News: DSUG Discount Changes

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Wed May 3 12:59:57 PDT 2006

Subject: O'Reilly UG Program News: DSUG Discount Changes
Date: Wednesday 03 May 2006 12:16
From: "Marsee Henon" <marsee at oreilly.com>
To: george at metaart.org

Hello,

Can you please let your members know about the increase in our user
group discount? You can post this to your mailing list, web site, or in
your newsletter and please make sure you mention this at your next
meeting.

Get 30% off a single book or 35% off two or more books from O'Reilly, No
Starch, Paraglyph, PC Publishing, Pragmatic Bookshelf, SitePoint, or
Syngress books you purchase directly from O'Reilly. Just use code DSUG
when ordering online or by phone 800-998-9938. Free ground shipping on
orders $29.95 or more in the US.
<http://www.oreilly.com/store/>

Other benefits you receive when you buy directly from O'Reilly include:

*100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase,
return it to us and get your money back. A return shipping label is
included with every direct purchase, and directions are posted online in
case you've misplaced it:
<http://www.oreilly.com/oreilly/cs/guarantee.csp>.

*Safari Enabled*
Whenever possible, our books are "Safari Enabled." This means you can
access your book for free online for 45 days through the O'Reilly Safari
Bookshelf. How do you know if your book is Safari Enabled? Turn your
book over and look for the "Safari Enabled" logo on the bottom right of
the page. If it's there, flip through the last couple pages of your book
until you find directions for accessing your book online.

*Booktech*
Have a question about your book? O'Reilly is the only publisher that
offers tech support for books. Send an email to
<bookquestions at oreilly.com> and we'll help you out. Be specific: Include
the book title and page number. It's also a good idea to include the
ISBN so we know what edition you have.

*Reader Reviews*
Our reader reviews are read by most people at O'Reilly, including Tim
O'Reilly, all our editors, as well as sales, marketing, and PR. So if
you have praise, a gripe, or ideas for improvement, writing a reader
review on oreilly.com is a sure way for your voice to be heard. Just go
to your book's catalog page on oreilly.com and click the "Write a
Review" button.

*Book Registration*
Register your book online and we'll notify you when the book has been
updated or a new edition is available. You can also win books and other
prizes. Haven't registered your books? Just go to
<http://www.oreilly.com/go/register>.

*Newsletters*
Our newsletters keep you updated on the latest articles, books, news,
and events. A complete list of newsletters and lists can be found at
<http://elists.oreilly.com/>.

We're working on a slew of additional benefits to serve you even better
so stay tuned.

As always, thanks for your help spreading the word.

Marsee Henon

O'Reilly
1005 Gravenstein Highway North
Sebastopol, CA   95472