[oak perl] LinuxWorld Outing: 2-??, Tu., Aug. 15

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Fri Jun 23 13:38:01 PDT 2006

cut & paste from our home page
which you can reach with   http://oakland.pm.org/
LinuxWorld Outing
-----------------------------
    * type event: outing.
    * to: [link to] LinuxWorld Expo.
    * when: 2pm-??, Tuesday, August 15th, 2006.
    * where: Moscone Center, San Francisco.
    * activities:
          o meet at the O'Reilly booth at 2pm.
          o miscellaneous discussion.
          o wander around the exhibits,
            but not necessarily all in one group.
          o ...
    * who: open to anyone interested.
    * how much: We collect no fee for our events/meetings. You should be able
to get into LinuxWorld for free if you sign up early for exhibits only.
    * RSVP: is helpful but is not required.

Notes:
(1) I suggest signing up now
    (a) so you won't forget.
    (b) so you'll get your badge in the mail
         and can enter quickly when you arrive.
(2) The link to the Expo is on our home page, not here.
(3) The O'Reilly booth is #928 this year.