[oak perl] perl

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sun Dec 10 12:22:40 PST 2006

Hi Judy,

== Meetings
My practice is to put meeting announcements
on our home page and also as a post on this mailing list.
In some cases, I also remind some people by personal email
(or by phone in one case)
if I think there's a good chance they'll come.
Sorry you couldn't make it to our December meeting.

Currently, we are having meetings
when there is a specific reason to,
so it may be awhile until the next meeting.

== Subscription
Thanks for the clarification re your subscription.
I misinterpreted what you said in your earlier email.
George