[oak perl] Oakland Perl Mongers Meeting: Sat. Dec 9, 1-3

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sun Dec 3 10:55:17 PST 2006

Michael,
Thanks for telling me about the broken link.
I wasn't aware of it until your post.

Glad you'll probably make it.
Arden has not moved
and the URL to the directions to his place has been corrected
and my testing of the link brought up the directions.
George

All,
If you find broken links or other things amiss on the site,
I'd greatly appreciate being informed.
George