[oak perl] PHP Experiences?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sat Sep 24 13:27:09 PDT 2005

The theme for the October meeting is PHP.
If you have any experience with PHP,
I hope you'll come to the October meeting and share it. :) :)

If you won't be coming, you could, if you wish,
post something re PHP to this list. :)
George

cut & paste from home page
http:/oakland.pm.org
Next meeting
    * when: 1-3pm, Saturday, Oct. 8th
      We meet each 2nd Saturday.
    * where:
      Grand Lake Neighborhood Center
      530 Lake Park Ave., Oakland CA
    * directions: [link to] directions and ascii map
    * theme: PHP
    * activities:
          o introductions
          o giveaways
          o short talks on the theme, discussion.
    * who: open to anyone interested.
    * how much: no fee for our meetings.
      However, the neighborhood center would appreciate (but does not require)
a donation of $1 per person for the use of their space.
    * RSVP: is a big help to me but is not required.