[oak perl] Reminder: Tuesday 9/27 Tony Stubblebine Presents: Single Sign-on

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Sep 22 11:58:27 PDT 2005

Links:
* San Francisco Perl Mongers Site
      http://sanfrancisco.pm.org/
* San Francisco Perl Mongers meeting announcement
(on their site)
      http://sanfrancisco.pm.org/weblog/
* Review of Tony Stubblebine book
      http://www.metaart.org/opug/reviews/regexppr.html
* Review of Tony Stubblebine article
      http://www.metaart.org/opug/reviews/regex_5habits.html

David,
Thanks for posting this announcement
of the San Francisco Perl Mongers September meeting.
George

All,
Based on past experience,
I'd say it's well worth seeing what Tony has to say.

He was the main speaker at one of our meetings last year (in March)
and also was a guest on our mailing list.
There's also a review of an article by him
("Five Habits for Successful Regular Expressions")
and a book by him ("Regular Expression Pocket Reference")
on our site.

If you go to the meeting and are up to it, a brief report of the meeting
would be much appreciated (by me anyway).
The brief report could, for example, be in the form of:
* a post to our mailing list
* a review to be posted on our site
* a short talk at our October (8th) meeting

George