[oak perl] Books for BaySUG?

Michael Paoli mp at rawbw.com
Fri Oct 28 02:19:07 PDT 2005

George,

I'll at least be representing BUUG, and am planning on attending.

I can certainly also represent or cover for OPUG, if there isn't someone else
available that you'd rather have cover it (the day and time of the BaySUG '05
and OPUG meetings do conflict).

Books?  Not really sure what BaySUG has planned for them.  Giveaways?
Library?  ???  I don't really have specific suggestions regarding books,
though among the publishers OPUG is a member of their user group programs,
there certainly are many great books on Perl and many other areas.  There are
also logistical matters of how the books would make it to me prior to
BaySUG '05 if I'm to take them there.

references/excerpts:

http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/oakland/2005-October/001682.html

Quoting George Woolley: