[oak perl] Iterating Infusion Introduction

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Oct 13 19:44:49 PDT 2005

Reference: "Iterating Infusion"
* Apress catalog entry:
* PDF for TOC+Intro which are "extracted (and mildly updated) from the book".
http://www.metaart.org/opug/documents/infusion_intro.pdf

In November, the meeting topic is OO.

Back in late July,
Greg Anthony, author of
"Iterating Infusion: Clearer Views of Objects, Classes, and Systems"
agreed in principle to be a guest on our mailing list,
tentatively that was to be for the week following
our November (12th) meeting.
I have emailed him (2005-10-10) to determine
if the week after our meeting still looks good,
however, he has not yet responded.

In any case,
we have access to the Intro for the book
and can talk about it, among other things,
on the mailing list and at the November meeting.