[oak perl] Draft Review of Programming Ruby

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Wed Nov 16 17:10:37 PST 2005

Earlier, I thanked Zed for this review off-list,
but I also wanted to thank Zed publicly.
So here goes.

Zed, thank you for your efforts on this thoughtful review
of a book on a language closely related to Perl.

For the record, I wish to point out
Zed said up front that he'd take a really long time in creating this review.
I'm neither surprised nor disappointed with the progress on it.
I look forward to putting it on our website when Zed signs off on it.
George