[oak perl] Guest on Mailing List

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sun Nov 13 12:20:32 PST 2005

Links for Iterating Infusion book:
* Apress catalog entry.
* PDF for TOC+Intro which are "extracted (and mildly updated) from the book".
http://www.metaart.org/opug/documents/infusion_intro.pdf

Starting today Greg Anthony, author of
"Iterating Infusion: Clearer Views of Objects, Classes, and Systems",
is a guest on our mailing list for a week.
The parameters as I understand them are as follows:
* when start?   Sunday, November 13th (i.e. today)
* duration:   one week
* topic:   objects, classes and systems
* ground rules:
      + Ask questions on the topic.
      + Don't expect answers to
         Perl specific questions.

Here's a few things about Greg,
extracted from the "About the Author" page of the book:
* is a near life-long systems analyst.
* is an alumnus of the Center for Talented Youth of Johns Hopkins University.
* has been designing and programming software since he was 8.
* has been doing that professionally since he was 12.
* has over 15 years of experience.
* has worked in all areas of development and systems management.
* has consulted re environments from PC to mid-range to mainframe.
* has created utilites such as code generators, code analyzers,
version-control facilities.
Greg: Please feel free to add to or correct as desired.

Welcome Greg!

Anyone: Questions?