[oak perl] [Fwd: [cgiapp] JOB: Senior Perl contractor]

Jon Seidel, CMC jseidel at edpci.com
Tue Mar 15 07:38:18 PST 2005

Subject: [cgiapp] JOB: Senior Perl contractor
From:    "Jesse Erlbaum" <jesse at erlbaum.net>
Date:    Tue, March 15, 2005 3:46 am
To:      cgiapp at lists.erlbaum.net

Hi All --

We're looking for two very skilled Perl contractors to come on board for a
project for a couple months.  Unsurprisingly, the required skills are:

* Perl, minimum 5 years
* Object oriented programming, in Perl
* CGI::Application
* HTML::Template
* MySQL / SQL
* CVS
* Linux

Desired skills:

* Familiarity with Krang CMS
* Familiarity with publishing industry.

This is an ON-SITE assignment.  (Once the project is underway, partial
telecommuting is possible.)  Please -- if you don't live within
commuting distance of New York City right now, don't send me a resume.

Please email me a cover letter (with desired hourly rate) and your CV/resume.

Thanks,

-Jesse-

--

Jesse Erlbaum
The Erlbaum Group
jesse at erlbaum.net
Phone: 212-684-6161
Fax: 212-684-6226

--------------------------------------------------------------------- Web
Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/cgiapp@lists.erlbaum.net/
              http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
For additional commands, e-mail: cgiapp-help at lists.erlbaum.net

      Connecting Business and Technology

Jon Seidel, CMC                   +1-510-530-6314
EDP Consulting, Inc.                www.edpci.com

CMC (Certified Management Consultant) is a certification mark awarded by
the Institute of Management Consultants USA and represents evidence of the
highest standards of consulting and adherence to the ethical canons of the
profession. Less than 1% of all consultants have achieved this level of
performance. See www.imcusa.org/hireacmc.acgi.