[oak perl] Vaguely Perl-related job

Mark Theodoropoulos mtheo at amural.com
Tue Mar 1 12:54:04 PST 2005

>We're looking to hire someone in my group.  The position is half
>technical, half managerial.
>
>     http://www.craigslist.org/pen/sof/60873910.html
>
>IIRC at our last meeting, mtheo (?) said something about searching
>for a job, possibly with Perl and SQL involved.  Here's a lead.
>
>Oh, if you're not mtheo, you can respond too. :-)

Yikes, looks like a missed a week's worth of messages there. That might be
a clue as to my fit with the "timely manner" requirements of the job. Or
any job. Half technical and half assed is more my speed. Anyway, I remember
the job-search comment, but  'tweren't me -- much as I love Perl, and can
stomach SQL.

--
<mtheo>
producer / classics without walls