[oak perl] ?? Include.H in PERL??

Jon Seidel, CMC jseidel at edpci.com
Sun Jul 24 17:51:42 PDT 2005

The 'use' construct by which you include a Perl module.

There are others,  but this is the basic one.

...jon

> Hi all,
>
> In Perl, what is the equivalent of the C/C++
> #include <zzzz.h>
>
> When using the Class::Struct module,
> should all of the Struct-s be placed in a "zzzzh.pm" program?
> Or should the Struct-s be put in the creating program?
>
> I envisage 4-5-6 programs in this project suite which I am
> doing for my own edification of Perl.
> e.g. Main.pm,  File.pm,  Table.pm,  Data.pm,  Catalog.pm, ...
> Should there also be a Structs.pm?
>
> tkx, Paul

      Connecting Business and Technology

Jon Seidel, CMC                   +1-510-530-6314
EDP Consulting, Inc.                www.edpci.com

CMC (Certified Management Consultant) is a certification mark awarded by
the Institute of Management Consultants USA and represents evidence of the
highest standards of consulting and adherence to the ethical canons of the
profession. Less than 1% of all consultants have achieved this level of
performance. See www.imcusa.org/hireacmc.acgi.