[oak perl] MacWorld Outing

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Mon Jan 10 19:27:20 PST 2005

OK, the outing is tomorrow, that is, Tuesday.
See some of you there.
george

P.S. To date there are 5 YES, 2 LIKELY, 3 MAYBE.
Thanks to all who responded.

P.P.S. And the we have our monthly meeting
in the evening.

Outing Date:  Tuesday, January 11th.
Meeting Time:  2pm.
Meeting Place:  O'Reilly Booth, i.e. booth #2225.
Activity: meet, visit a few booths together.
Freedom: go your own way whenever you wish.

...... snip from O'Reilly UG newsletter of Jan. 3 .......
***Free Exhibit Hall Pass for Macworld, San Francisco, CA--
  January 11-14
A PDF version of the Macworld Pass is available online to print out:
http://www.oreilly.com/images/oreilly/ug/macworld2005.pdf
      [Still seemed to be there, last I looked]