[oak perl] Requests for Advise: Perl CGI or PHP?

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 10:08:40 PST 2005

> I'll think about whether I prefer
> code embedded in HTML or HTML embedded in code.
> That could be the deciding factor.

 Code embedded in HTML is much cleaner to work with than HTML embedded in code. Using Perl CGI.pm requires pushing HERE Documents back to the browser; give that a try and see how clean it is. CGI.pm does have some functions to avoid HERE documents, but I found them to be incomplete.

 Adrien Lamothe

 Yahoo! Personals