[oak perl] Fwd: Reporting Engineer position requiring Perl... HELP?!

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Apr 28 20:45:18 PDT 2005

Subject: Reporting Engineer position requiring Perl... HELP?!
Date: Thursday 28 April 2005 5:07 pm
From: "Emily Seltzer" <eseltzer at liquid.com>

Hello Mongers,

While I'm not looking for the ultra, super Perl Monger necessarily, what
I am looking for is someone who does use Perl, ideally in a reporting
capacity. We've got a nice little company here in sunny Redwood City and
have the need to fill a nice, little Reporting Engineer position with
someone who has good database (Oracle) experience as well.

Are there resources you can recommend where I may find someone like
this? I'm having a heck of a time as a lot of the people I seem to be
finding have everything but the Perl.

Do any of your user groups allow or have options to post jobs or
otherwise get the word out to your networks that we're looking for
someone? This is not a super senior level position by any means. This is
a great job for someone with a few years industry in the workplace. A
link to the job is below as well as a brief overview of what Liquid
does.

Thanks for your time!

Emily Seltzer
Liquid Digital Media