[oak perl] Software Developer

a_lamothe at yahoo.com a_lamothe at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 13:32:21 CDT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
"a_lamothe at yahoo.com" has forwarded you this craigslist posting.
Please see below for more information.

Software Developer

Original URL: http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/sof/42413404.html
Posted by: bgi.recruiter34 at barclaysglobal.com
Posted on: 2004-09-14,  9:03AM

<LI>Working with business users to help define use cases

<LI>Providing estimates of development effort based on use cases

<LI>Technical design of solutions to meet business requirements

<LI>Development and unit testing

<LI>Deployment and ongoing support </p>

<LI>Strong Object Oriented Perl essential

<LI>Strong SQL experience – preferably Sybase essential

<LI>Experience of test driven development desirable

<LI>Financial Services experience desirable

<LI>Working knowledge of design patterns and another OO language (e.g. Java , C#) preferable

<LI>Good HTML/Javascript design skills preferable (should be able to show screen shots, demo's etc)

<LI>HTML::Mason / Apache experience a definite plus

<LI>Experience developing in a team based environment using CVS a plus </p>

Principals only.  Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.<br>
Please, no phone calls about this job!<br>
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.<br>
Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.<br>