[oak perl] Minitalks?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Wed Sep 8 15:00:40 CDT 2004

Belden,
Oh kool. Three possible topics! :)

Well, I'd be interested in any (or all) of those topics,
but especially the one numbered 3.
But I may not be in the "anyone" domain
you were thinking of. :(

George

All,
Anyone else wish to hear some of Belden's thoughts
on any of these topics? <<<<<<
Now's your chance to express your interest.

Anyone else have anything to say re hashes? <<<<<<

George