[oak perl] Re: More Reviews?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Fri Sep 3 13:14:20 CDT 2004

Joshua,
Oh, good, you may be writing two more reviews!

Oh, kool, you're going to Alaska.
Have a good trip.

I'm not aware of
an about to come out 2nd edition of
"Perl for System Administration",
but I wouldn't necessarly know.
Nor did I see one in the O'Reilly book list
which does include a number of future books.

Since I don't know the answer to your question,
I've sent email to Marsee asking.
I've also asked another question raised by your post.
I'll let you know what I find out,
likely off-list.

George