[oak perl] Future Oakland.pm Meetings

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Wed Oct 27 01:28:45 CDT 2004

There were 13 people at the October Oakland.pm meeting.
Mostly it was a social meeting.
However, we talked some about future meetings
and made some progress.

What follows is my understanding
of the plan for future meetings
based on the meeting and subsequent emails.
If you have corrections, let me know.   <<<<<<

2004:
There will be two more regular meetings in 2004.
The theme for November will be "Perl 6 and Parrot";
Steve Fink*, Art*, George, Kester, Zed
volunteered to speak on the theme.
[* = not confirmed]

December will be a social meeting of some kind,
maybe a party.

2005 (first 5 meeting):
   January: Python (Zed)
   February: Wiki
   March: POE (Tony)
   April**: Ruby (Stephen)
   May: Code Reviews
[** = date not confirmed]

Notes:
* Comments, corrections, etc. are welcome.
* Does anyone know Art's email?   <<<<<<
  As far as I know he isn't a subscriber to our list.