[oak perl] Fwd: Randal L. Schwartz Perl Seminar this weekend... seats still available

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Mon Oct 25 20:23:13 CDT 2004

Reference:
   http://www.he.net/seminar/perl1.html

Subject: Randal L. Schwartz Perl Seminar this weekend... seats still available
Date: Monday 25 October 2004 4:41 pm
From: Tiffany Morales <tmorales at he.net>

Hi George,

My name is Tiffany Morales. I am the Marketing Coordinator at Hurricane
Electric Internet Services. I thought you would be interested in knowing
that Randal L. Schwartz, Perl author and a founding board member of Perl
Mongers, will be coming to Bay Area this weekend to speak at a Perl
Seminar on Saturday, October 30, at Hurricane Electric in Fremont, CA.
We have a few seats still available and would like offer them to you and
the members of Oakland Perl Mongers for only $99.50, which is 50% off
the regular rate. Below are the details:

On October 30, 2004, Hurricane Electric is hosting "Learning Perl," the
first seminar in a two part series that will focus on Perl Programming,
in Fremont, CA. Randal L. Schwartz, twenty-year veteran of the software
industry and renowned O'Reilly co-author of numerous books including
Learning Perl and Programming Perl, will be the speaker at this seminar.
"Learning Perl" presumes no prior knowledge of Perl, and exposes
participants to the most important parts of Perl -- those items that are
needed to accomplish many common tasks, and to lay the groundwork for a
more advanced study of the language on Saturday, November 20, 2004
during “Intermediate Perl,” the second seminar in this series.

Attendees will receive a free copy of Randal L. Schwartz's popular
O'Reilly Nutshell book, Learning Perl.

If you or your members are interested in attending please feel free to
call me at 510.580.4141 or email me at tmorales at he.net.

For more information and to register for this event, check out
http://www.he.net/seminar/perl1.html

Thanks,

Tiffany

--

| Tiffany Morales       Web Hosting, Colocation,       V 510 580.4141 |
| Marketing Coordinator    Dedicated Servers,          F 510 580.4152 |
| tmorales(at)he.net      Dedicated Connections     http://www.he.net |