[oak perl] October Meeting - seating

Mark Theodoropoulos mtheo at amural.com
Mon Oct 11 12:15:35 CDT 2004

> Anyway, if any of you can conveniently change your answer from maybe
> or likely to yes that would help.

My 'likely' is now a yes, and I can provide rides for up to three from
Berkeley or North Oakland. I'm coming from the environs of San Pablo
Park; it would be helpful to have the passenger list by, say, 6:30 pm
Tuesday in order to apply the advanced neural-network processing phase
of my route-planning algorithm. (That's the phase where, if there's an
unfamiliar address, I apply dual high-resolution optical sensors to the
triple-A map, combine the images received with previously stored data
on Berkeley traffic barriers, and await the results yielded when
wetware processing stabilizes.)

Reply off list or leave msg at 510 848 4806.

Mark Theodoropoulos

--
<mtheo>
producer / classics without walls