[oak perl] Re: Oakland subscription notification > Perl 6

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Oct 7 13:13:02 CDT 2004

On Wednesday 06 October 2004 3:26 pm, you wrote:
> Hello, Oakland.pm!
> I'm interested in learning about new developments in Perl (especially
> Perl6), ...

Kester,
Have you had a chance to look at
the Essentials book on Perl 6 and Parrot
or to play with Parrot?

Would you like for us to have a meeting
with Perl 6 as the theme?
Would you be able to speak briefly*
on some aspect of Perl 6?
(* briefly = say 2-30 minutes)
Hey, longer is fine too,
but the longer it is, the more important it is
for me to know in advance roughly how long.

Hm, maybe Steve Fink could talk about Perl 6 rules,
or the current status of Perl 6 or something.
George

Steve,
Would you be willing to speak on something Perl 6 related?
You determine the subject, length, etc.
George

All,
Anyone interested much in Perl 6? (I, for sure, am.)
Anyone willing to say few words about some aspect of Perl 6?
George